Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New eevee selection screen and font fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceeman View Post
I really like the look of this game, it's really awesome! Good work.

The fonts are screwed up, even after installing the necessary fonts onto my computer. Is there any solution?
Thanks, Im not sure about the font fix, it should have fixed itself when you install the RM2000 and RMG2000 fonts.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmtejm4jyt
Try use this link to download these fonts, then install these. Does anyone else have this problem after installing the RM2000 and RMG2000 fonts? If thats the case I'll just pack in the extra fonts into the game file.

Thanks for the comments guys.
----

Second simester of uni has started... :(
I dont mind it, get to see and hang out with friends, play adhoc PSP games with em.

Anyways, Ive been adding more items to refine, and finishing off the mega mart.
I also improved the Tetra Element feature. It just looks a lot nicer. Because I can only have 4 options per message box, you have to press back(esc,x,c,v or n) to bring up the other 4.

---
For the benefit of everyone, Ill be putting out a minor updates every time I can. Mabye one every 2 weeks- if I can.
And a large update when theres enough content. (maybe every 2 months)

no solid timeframe, I don't know how much free time I'll have due to uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment